Why Saint Martin's University?
Saint Martin's University offers both bachelor of arts and bachelor of science degrees in chemistry. In addition to developing a strong foundation of chemistry knowledge, chemistry majors can expect one-on-one mentoring from faculty in advising, course work, and on independent research projects.
- Design and conduct independent research projects
- Receive mentoring and career planning guidance, including networking opportunities and chemistry-related career events
- Travel to regional and national scientific meetings to present individual research, learn about cutting edge research and career opportunities, network, and engage with the greater chemistry community
- Gain leadership experience by participating in Chemistry Club
- 20 credit hours of lower-division courses
- 10 credit hours of upper-division courses
Learn more from the academic catalog.
- Inorganic chemistry
- Molecular structure analysis
- Organic chemistry
- Physical chemistry