Saint Martin’s students learn to make a positive difference in their lives and in the lives of others through the interaction of faith, reason, and service.
Below you'll find quick facts about Saint Martin's, including demographic information, programs and resources, and recent accolades.
- Undergraduate enrollment (approx.): 1300
- Graduate enrollment (approx.): 250
- Nationalities represented on campus: 19
- Faiths represented on campus: 20+
- 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio, all classes taught by faculty
- Average class size 12-14 students
- Over $26 million in scholarships and gift aid awarded to students last year
- Scholarships range from $500 to full tuition
- First-year profile
- 53% women, 47% men
- Percentage of students who are Catholic: 45%
- Percentage of students who identify as ethnically diverse: 59%
- Percentage of students who are first in their family to attend college: 35%
- Percentage of students with need who receive financial support or aid: 100%
Looking for a particular fact or information about Saint Martin's? You can send visit our Institutional Research page.
About Saint Martin's: Saint Martin's history | Our Catholic Benedictine tradition
- Undergraduate programs | 25+ academic majors, top majors: nursing, biology, psychology, business administration, education
- Graduate programs | Master's programs in accounting, business, counseling, education, engineering, IT | Doctoral program in leadership studies
- Cerrtificate programs | Including Washington Vets to Tech, Post-Master's School Administrator program, and Health Care Management Certificate program
Scholarship and leadership programs:
Community support info:
Diversity & inclusion | Military community | International students