Ready to transform your life while embracing new cultures, forming lasting friendships and gaining valuable experiences around the world? Your study abroad adventure awaits.
International education is for everyone
Find your program
Your Saint Martin's tuition payment grants you admission to one of our welcoming sister universities around the world. Programs are offered in English, so you can participate even if you do not speak the local language
These unforgettable trips are led by esteemed Saint Martin's faculty and staff members. Register for the class, participate in the international tour during a break period, and earn credit for the priceless experience.
Thanks to our valued partnership agreements, you are invited to participate in select programs around the world. Opportunities range in length from two weeks up to an entire school year.
Submit your application
What you need to know
- The cost of a semester abroad can be approximately the same as a semester* at Saint Martin's
- Financial aid may transfer, depending on the program.
- You do not need to speak a foreign language to study abroad.
- You can earn credit toward your major, minor or elective requirements.
- You can study abroad for a semester, year, or choose from one of our exciting short-term or summer programs.
*Please note, partner programs may charge an additional program fee.
- The minimum GPA is 2.7, although certain programs may require higher.
- Students must be in good standing with the University. They should not currently be on behavioral probation, nor have been on probation the preceding semester.
- Students must have completed at least 12 collegiate credits (transfer credits accepted).
|Spring 2019 programs (not including study tours)||Oct. 1, 2018|
|Spring and summer 2019 study tours and initial deposit||Nov. 12, 2018|
|Summer 2019 study abroad programs||Feb. 11, 2019|
|Fall 2019 programs||April 1, 2019|
|2018-2019 non-credit education abroad programs||Program dependent|
Apply for scholarships
We are committed to helping you achieve your pursuit of international education, regardless of your financial need. Learn more about awards desginated to help you afford your study abroad experience by contributing to your existing financial aid.
For family members
Family members play a significant role in supporting students. We believe it is important you have a clear idea of what is involved in the study abroad experience, and we hope to reassure you and answer your questions.