- Shape your own degree pathways through special topics.
- Cross train in areas such as classical and contemporary music, opera, and musical theatre.
- Study privately and in master classes (concentrated group sessions) with distinguished master teachers from throughout the Pacific Northwest.
- Through Music@11, Saint Martin’s formal recital series, meet seasoned classical musicians and consummate performers who demonstrate protocol and process, instrumentation, periods, and genres.
- Participate in the student monthly public studio workshop performances.
- Join the Saint Martin’s Chorale, which performs a series of concerts each year, including the Sacred Music Concert, Christmas Concert, Hope Concert, and Major Works Concert.
- Perform as part of SMUTastics!, Saint Martin’s Jazz Band, the Pep Band, and
- Guitar Ensemble.
- Compete in National Association of Teachers of Singing (NATS) competitions. Many former Saint Martin’s music students have won awards in regional NATS competitions.