Meet with an academic advisor
The following resources can be used for course selection & scheduling
- CORE Bulletin, Spring 2022 - a list of all CORE classes being offered (updated 11/23/21).
- CORE and Graduation Requirements Checklist (PDF, Word document)
- Major and Minor Checklists 2021-2022
- CORE Transfer Equivalencies
- Spring Athletic Practice Schedules (not all sports available, but will be updated as we receive information)
- Two-year Course Cycles
Forms for developing an academic plan
Learn how to find and register for classes through Self-Service
What is Saints Care?
Saints Care of Saint Martin’s is a student support network bringing together campus partners—faculty, staff, families and students—to foster the success of each student in their navigation of campus life. Our team listens with the ear of the heart, responding to each student’s unique needs with compassion and respect.
Saints Care embodies the value of community living by facilitating a holistic approach to proactively address the academic, social-emotional, and cultural needs of all students.
Saints Care fulfills its mission by:
- Establishing a single contact point (Saints Care) for campus community members to submit a report regarding a student.
- Creating opportunities out of challenges.
- Empowering students to support their peers.
- Working hand in hand to equip our community to help students achieve success.
The Office of the Registrar has many roles at the University. Students can access the academic calendar, annual schedules, online catalog, course descriptions, general education requirements and important forms related to academic policies and procedures (including add/drop forms, change of major forms, etc.).
University core requirements
Use the schedule planning and registration guide to see major, general education and degree requirements.
The Office of Student Financial Services has qualified staff who can answer your questions about your financial aid award. They can help you better understand financial aid policies as they relate to your enrollment at Saint Martin's. For example, did you know dropping a class can have financial aid consequences?
Saint Martins University sponsors placements for English, math, and world languages. Mathematics and world languages placements must be taken online prior to attending an orientation session. English placements are available online and are also proctored during summer and winter orientations on our campus. Your placement results allow us to place you in the most appropriate courses and will be required prior to enrolling.