Help us maximize your success in mathematics courses at Saint Martin’s by finding out which math courses fit you best.
Math placement will be open for new students entering Saint Martin’s University in the spring semester of 2023 or returning students who have not yet taken math placement beginning on Monday, November 7, 2022. All testing should be completed at least one week before the start of classes in the semester you are enrolled. Testing will close on midnight on Sunday, January 8, 2023.
If you are an undergraduate at Saint Martin’s taking the test for the first time, go to saintmartins.mobius.cloud and follow the instructions below. You must have a correct student ID associated with your account in order to have your scores processed so please pay particular attention to Step 6 below.
- Click Create an account.
- Enter your first name, last name, and your Saint Martin’s e-mail address. Choose a password and enter it in the password and confirm password fields. Choose something you will easily remember. (If you do not remember your password, you will be unable to re-test math placement later.) Then click Submit.
- A confirmation will be sent to your email. Go to your email account within 24 hours of creating your account and click on Confirm email.
- A webpage will open stating Registration complete, but this is incorrect! Before you can register for a class, you need to enter your student ID.
- Do NOT enroll in a class yet. You must enter your student ID first. Click on your name in the black banner at the top of the webpage. Then select Edit User from the menu on the left. The Student ID field should contain your email address. Change this field to your 10-digit Saint Martin’s University student ID (P000******). (If you do not enter the correct ID number, you will invalidate your ability to have your scores reported and to re-test math placement later.) Once you have entered your correct student ID, click Submit.
- To get back to the main page, click on the home icon under the mobius banner in the upper left of the webpage. Click Enroll in a class and you should see only one option at this time. Check the box to the left of New Students 2022-23, then click Register. A new window will appear, asking you to confirm that you wish to register. Click Confirm.
- Another new window will appear indicating that you are enrolled in New Students 2022-23. You are now ready to begin the process, or you may log out and return later. When you are ready to begin, on the homepage, click on the class name New Students 2022-23. Read the instructions on the website and begin the exams. You do not have to take all three exams in one sitting. In fact, we encourage you to take a break between exams, but all three placement exams (if you are eligible to take all three) should be completed at least one week prior to registering for any Saint Martin’s University mathematics course.