Concerned about a Saint Martin's student?
In our community, every Saint matters.
Submit a Saints Care Report
Please know that this form is not monitored 24/7. If there is an emergency or imminent threat to anyone’s personal safety, please call 911 and then notify Public Safety at 360-438-4555.
Reasons for submitting a Saints Care Report
Faculty, staff, students, and community members are welcome to submit a Saints Care Report for any reason; including, but not limited to:
- Academic concerns
- Personal health issues
- Not attending classes
- Death or health concerns in the family
- Behavioral concerns or changes
- Safety concerns
- Personal, emotional, or financial issues
- Substance use concern
- Disability support or assistance, either short or long term, including medical accommodations
- Disturbing, distressing, or disruptive behavior or statements
- Suicide ideations (verbal and/ or written, including class assignments and social media)
- Aggressive or violent behaviors
- Stalking, dating or domestic violence
If there is immediate threat of harm to self or others, please call 911 and then the Office of Public Safety at 360-438-4555.
There is no wrong report. We would always rather have you share your concerns so the Saints Care team can review. You may also call the Office of the Dean of Students at 360-438-4367, Public Safety at 360-438-4555 or Academic Advising at 360-438-4569 for consultation.
What to expect once a report is submitted
First, you will be contacted by the Saints Care Coordinator to acknowledge receipt of report. Next, you will be contacted within two-three University business days by a Saints Care team member for additional information. You will continue to be updated on the outreach and any pertinent information.