Why choose Saint Martin's RN-to-BSN program?
- Complete your BSN in as little as one year
- Attend class one night a week
- Hybrid (traditional/online) learning model
- Small class sizes
- Flexible program start dates
- Option to attend full or part time
- Accredited through CCNE
- Approved by NCQAC
- Located in the South Puget Sound region of Washington
Upcoming information sessions:
- May 15, Tuesday 8-9 a.m. and 5:30-6:30 p.m., Old Main 349
- June 6, Wednesday 3-4 p.m. and 5:30-6:30 p.m., Old Main 349
"The RN-to-BSN program is transformational. Sometimes I look back and don't even recognize myself. In nursing school, they teach you how to save a patient's life. This program teaches you how to change the world."
Christina Kressin '13, RN-to-BSN graduate