Saint Martin’s computer science program prepares students with the education and training needed for careers in such high-demand fields as software development, web and mobile technologies, and security and database management. Set in the midst of a rich liberal arts curriculum, the program is designed to meet the needs of industry and future advances in technologies.
CS program highlights
- Rigorous educational environment in which faculty members work closely with students
- High quality computer facilities
- Small classes, enabling students to receive individual attention from faculty members
- Strong foundation of analytical and computation skills
- Well-rounded liberal arts component broadening career options and opportunities for professional advancement
- Capstone project relevant to industry's current needs