Saint Martin’s computer science program prepares students with the education and training needed for careers in such high-demand fields as software development, web and mobile technologies, and security and database management. Set in the midst of a rich liberal arts curriculum, the program is designed to meet the needs of industry and future advances in technologies.
CS program highlights
- Rigorous educational environment in which faculty members work closely with students
- High quality computer facilities
- Small classes, enabling students to receive individual attention from faculty members
- Strong foundation of analytical and computation skills
- Well-rounded liberal arts component broadening career options and opportunities for professional advancement
- Capstone project relevant to industry's current needs
Hear it from a Saint
"Saint Martin's allowed me to engage with professionals and students with similar interests in a setting that felt both personal and productive. It also offered opportunities to participate in extended activities, such as the Pacific Rim Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition, to further my skills and build relationships with industry connections that I would not have been able to engage with on my own."
Draevin Luke ‘18
Technology and computer science provides the backbone for every industry in the 21st century. Graduates with a Bachelor of Science in computer science are well-positioned for a variety of positions, including:
- Computer Network Architect
- Computer Programmer
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Information Security Analyst
- Network and Computer Systems
- Software Developer
- Web Developer
For a complete list of professional applications, visit "What Can I Do With This Major?". For additional information about how Saint Martin’s can help you find the career for you, visit our Career Center.