Graduates of the bachelor’s program will have a strong analytical foundation, strong computation skills and a capstone project relevant to industries current needs. In addition, the program provides:
- A rigorous educational environment in which faculty members work close with their students.
- Quality computer facilities.
- Small classes, enabling students to receive individual attention from faculty members.
- Necessary class, library, computer and study environment to support the program.
- A strong liberal arts component that broadens career options and the possibility of professional advancement.