Office of the Registrar closure and remote services
(Updated 3/18/20) In an effort to protect those with compromised immune systems, the Office of the Registrar will be conducting business remotely via email and phone response until further notice. We will continue services to the Saint Martin's community via email, responding to voicemail, and by providing a drop-off location while class instruction remains online. Here is an update to our available services until further notice. All correspondence should be directed to email@example.com.
Summer/fall 2020 registration: Registration will occur via Self-Service and is still scheduled to take place beginning on April 6, 2020. Course offerings will be viewable on Self-Service by Advising Week.
Add/Drop Process: An add/drop form should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. If an add/drop form is necessary, the student should fill it out, and forward it to either advisor and/or instructor (depending on the reason for the form). The authorized signatory will then take action on the form and forward it to the Office of the Registrar at the firstname.lastname@example.org email from their Saint Martin's email account. Download the add/drop form >>
Pass/No Pass Process: This form is to be used for students wishing to receive a P/NP grade instead of a standard A-F letter grade. The P/NP option for spring 2020 will only be available from April 1 to May 1, 2020. Complete the pass/no pass form >>
Requests for change of major, cross campus enrollment, etc: All forms will follow the same process listed above for add/drop forms. Forms link can be found below.
- Transcripts: Transcripts will be available through our online ordering service only (tsorder.studentclearinghouse.org/school/welcome) and will have an estimated processing time of seven to 10 business days. No expedited or overnight processing at this time.
- Verification and/or certification: Forms that need processing can be sent to email@example.com and we will be responding as necessary and in the order they are received. All emails need to be sent through the registrar email account.
- Commencement information: The University is taking the safety of our students, faculty, staff and visitors very seriously. Once a decision is made regarding commencement activities, a notification will be sent out.
Commonly used links
- Transcript orders: At this time, you must submit all requests through the National Student Clearinghouse. We anticipate processing times to be seven to 10 business days. Expedited and overnight mailing is suspended until further notice. Order a transcript >>
- Graduation applications: Apply for graduation >>
Registrar forms, applications and instructions
- All forms and documents should be sent from your Saint Martin's email account to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last day to withdrawal from full semester courses is Tuesday, April 14. All withdrawal requests must be sent via add/drop form to email@example.com from your Saint Martin's email account.
- View registrar forms >>
The Office of the Registrar has many roles at the University, each designed to assist students as they pursue a lifetime of learning and accomplishment.
If you enroll in 11 semester hours of coursework or less per semester and are not seeking an academic degree you are considered a non-degree seeking student. You may enroll for courses at either the main campus in Lacey and our extension campuses. (Admitted, degree-seeking students please use Self-Service.)
Ready to graduate?
If you’re graduating soon, it’s never too early to apply for graduation! The graduation application initiates several activities. A degree audit will be conducted to verify that you are scheduled to complete all degree requirements. We will also ask you to verify the formatting for your name on the diploma, and submission of your graduation application will prompt us to order your cap and gown for commencement.
When are finals?
Plan your semester ahead of time! Review the finals schedule for this semester and make sure you've penned those semester-end study sessions into your book.
Summer/fall 2020 priority registration dates
|Student rank||Registration date|
|Seniors/grads/veterans/junior athletes||April 6|
|Juniors/soph. & first-year athletes||April 9|
|First year||April 21|