3.21GIVE starts now
Mark your calendar for March 21
3.21GIVE is Saint Martin's annual day of giving held on March 21 (Saint Benedict’s Day). This is a day for you and all of the Saint Martin’s community to make a difference in the lives of current and future students by supporting an area of the University that means the most to you. Supporting Saint Martin's makes a profound impact on students and the services that nurture them - scholarships, athletics, the Fund for Saint Martin's, and many more.
How to support
Participation is the goal of 3.21GIVE. Whether your gift is $1,000 or $25, every gift is appreciated and adds up to make a profound impact on the Saint Martin's experience. There are three ways you can contribute during 3.21GIVE:
- Donate online at www.stmartin.edu/321GIVE via the secure online giving page where you may make your gift via credit or debit card. Note: The event website will be live closer to the event date. The donate link will be live all day on March 21st until midnight.
- Call us between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. on March 21 at 360-438-4366 and we can take your credit card gift over the phone.
- Mail a check (noted it is for 3.21GIVE) on or before March 21 to:
Saint Martin’s University
Office of Institutional Advancement
5000 Abbey Way SE
Lacey, WA 98503
3.21GIVE events and activities
Join in on the fun this year by giving through your time, treasure, and talent as one united Saints community! Take a look at the events happening for 3.21GIVE:
Monday, March 20, 2023
Time: 8:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Location: Saint Martin’s Lacey Campus, Trautman Union Building
Tuesday, March 21, 2023 (3.21GIVE)
|Alumni & Friends Breakfast at Waffle Stop Tacoma
Time: 8:00 a.m.
Location: 2710 N. Proctor St Tacoma, WA 98407
|Blood Drive through NW Bloodworks (pre-registration only)
Time frame: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Location: Trautman Union Building
|Operation Gratitude: Thanksgiving Letter Writing
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Location: 2nd Floor Old Main room 216 (Maud Wren Conference Room)
|Alumni & Friends Lunch at O’Blarney’s Irish Pub
Time: 11:30 a.m.
Location: 4411 Martin Way E, Olympia, WA 98516
Be a social media ambassador
Consider volunteering as a social media ambassador! Social media ambassadors are volunteers who give and encourage others to do the same in support of the University. They are key to the success of 3.21GIVE! It’s easy and doesn’t take much time. Here are some ways you can help:
- Post your own photo or video with the below graphics of how you give back as a volunteer, event attendee, or supporting an activity or program. Use #321GIVE in your posts.
- Share posts from the Saint Martin's University Facebook, Saint Martin's Alumni Facebook and the Saints Athletics Facebook pages.
- Make your own gift, share updates, and challenge your friends
Is my contribution tax deductible?
Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent provided by IRS regulations. Saint Martin's University is currently registered with the Washington State Charities Program and financial information may be obtained online or by calling 800-332-4483.