Get involved with Campus Ministry
Campus Ministry at Saint Martin’s University supports you as you grow in your faith and spirituality through programs and activities rooted in our core values of faith, reason, service and community. Together with our monastic community, Benedictine Institute, and service immersion programs, we are dedicated to promoting and teaching about our Catholic identity in the context of Benedictine spirituality.
Read the Saint Martin's Alternate Spring Break blog
Two groups of Saint Martin's students, one in Flint, Michigan and one in McAllen, Texas, spent their spring break exploring the realities of poverty, immigration, education, housing, and healthcare.
Prayer and worship
Join us for our weekly events
- Sunday at 6:30 p.m. - Reconciliation, Abbey Church
- Sunday at 7 p.m. - Sunday mass, Abbey Church
- Monday-Friday at 5 p.m. - Daily mass, Abbey Church
- Monday-Thursday 8:30-10:30 a.m. - Free coffee with Campus Ministry, Old Main 316
- Tuesday at 8:30 a.m. - Morning prayer followed by coffee and donuts, Old Main 316
- Wednesday at 9 p.m. - Wednesday Nights, Burton Addition
- Friday at 1 p.m. - Reconciliation, Abbey Church