You could receive full tuition for your first four years at Saint Martin's!
What is Saints Bound?
The Saints Bound Scholarship is a full tuition scholarship for up to four years for incoming first-year students. The Saints Bound scholarship will cover any remaining tuition charges after federal, state and SMU scholarships/grants have credited their account.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Be enrolled as a full-time, first-year (including running start) student at Saint Martin’s University.
- Be eligible for the Washington State College Bound Scholarship.
- Have an unweighted cumulative high school GPA of 3.3 or higher.
- Maintain College Bound eligibility and maintain satisfactory academic progress while attending Saint Martin’s.
- Submit your FAFSA or WASFA each year.