Welcome to Saint Martin's University!
Graduate Assistant Positions
Saint Martin's University graduate students have the opportunity to apply for Graduate Assistantships within different departments/colleges at the University. Opportunities currently exist for GAs in the fall and spring semesters, working 10 hours a week for the 16-week semesters to complete a total of 160 hours per semester. Saint Martin's has a limited number of assistantships available.
- A stipend of $600 will be paid at the end of the semester in one lump sum, and tuition for three credit hours will be paid by the Provost office.
- Each position will have assigned duties that are part of your Graduate Assistantship.
- Graduate students must be enrolled in and maintain a minimum of six graduate credits to qualify for a graduate assistant position.
- Graduate assistants are expected to begin working the first week of the semester and complete the 160 hour work requirement by the last day of the semester.
- Students enrolled in undergraduate courses or Ph.D. courses are not eligible for this program.
- Students receiving tuition remission are not eligible for this program.
Complete the application found in the link below. Once positions are identified, your application and resume will be forwarded to the departments offering GA positions. Departments will select based on knowledge, skills and abilities that fit the needs of the position. Positions are filled on a first-come basis. Each academic year you will need to reapply unless the department you are working for reinstates you and the department notifies the Provost office of that decision. The Provost's office maintains applications for one academic year.
If you have questions please reach out to the Office of the Provost at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 360-438-4310.