The O’Grady Library currently collects all theses and dissertations completed as a degree requirement for Saint Martin’s graduate programs. All students completing a thesis or dissertation as a part of their graduate degree are required to submit an Electronic Thesis/Dissertation (ETD) to the O’Grady Library.
After your thesis or dissertation has been reviewed by all appropriate parties and is approved for submission, access the submission portal here and complete the following steps:
- Select the “Sign in with SAML” option, and sign-in using your Saint Martin’s University account credentials.
- In the top right of the browser window, select the “Create Deposit” button.
- Select the option, “Saint Martin’s University Theses and Dissertations”.
- Accurately complete all of the required fields, upload your thesis or dissertation file, and press “Submit”.
- While completing the submission process, please refer to the Theses and Dissertation Required Fields documentation for further guidelines.
- If you need to gather additional information or need assistance, you can save this submission as a draft and return to this form at a later time.
Note: All formatting, style, and content requirements are specified by your academic department and are not reviewed by the O’Grady Library. Please ensure your thesis or dissertation has undergone all required reviews and has received approval prior to submission.
After your thesis or dissertation has been deposited, an O’Grady Librarian will review your submission for accuracy and use of appropriate field entries. You will be notified by email if your deposit needs corrections or has been approved for submission.
View your submitted work
All deposited theses and dissertations are made available in the Library’s catalog, as well as made available to view on the Saint Martin’s University Theses and Dissertation Collection page.
Creative Commons Licenses
As a part of your submission, you will be required to attribute a Creative Commons license to your submitted work. It is important to note that regardless of the Creative Commons license you attribute to the submitted thesis or dissertation, you will retain copyright for your work unless these rights are explicitly transferred or relinquished.
For information on Creative Commons licenses, please visit the following webpage.
For questions about submitting your thesis or dissertation to the O’Grady Library, please contact an O’Grady Librarian or your program advisor.