Michael Neely, D.C.
Areas of Expertise
- Physical medicine
- Evidence-based medicine
- Medical ethics
- Anatomical sciences
Doctor of Chiropractic, University of Western States, Portland, Oregon
B.S., The Evergreen State College, Olympia, Washington
- Practical Pathology for Bodyworkers – Musculoskeletal and Neuromuscular Disorders: Continuing education seminar book, self-published, April 2012.
- Practical Anatomy for Bodyworkers – Upper Body: Continuing education seminar workbook, self-published, January 2013.
- Practical Anatomy for Bodyworkers – Lower Body: Continuing education seminar workbook, self-published, May 2014.
- Work-Related Foot and Ankle Conditions
- Work-Related Mechanical Shoulder Conditions
- Occupational Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Documenting Functional Improvement
- Work-Related Epicondylosis
- Active Rehabilitation for Work-Related Low Back Conditions
Industrial Insurance Chiropractic Advisory Committee - WA State Department of Labor and Industries
West Hartford Group
Washington State Chiropractic Association
Olympia Regional Spine Group
Chiropractic Physician, South Sound Pain Relief Clinic, January 2002 – present
Adjunct Professor, St. Martin’s University, 2014 – present
Chiropractic Consultant, Washington State Industrial Insurance Chiropractic Advisory Committee, December 2010 – present
Educator, Dr. Neely Seminars, Inc., Jan 2012 – present
Bodymechanics School – Director of Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology 2002-2009
Secretary and Board of Directors, West Hartford Group, Inc – BOD, March 2009 – January 2012; Secretary, December, 2010-January 2012.
Peace Corps Agro-forestry Volunteer, Republic of Panama, 1995-97.
Volunteer Field Ornithologist - Important Bird Areas of Panama: Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute/ Panama Audubon Society, Republic of Panama, 1995-97.
Combat Engineer, United States Marine Corps Reserve (USMCR), 1987-1993.
National Defense Service Medal, USMC service, Persian Gulf War, 1991.
Areas of interest
- Naturalist small-scale farming
- Outdoor pursuits