You're about to graduate — congratulations! As a final step in receiving your degree, complete the graduation application.
Graduate fee: A non-refundable $50 graduation fee will be assessed to your account each time you apply for graduation.
Applications must be received in the Office of the Registrar before:
|Fall 2017 graduation||October 6, 2017|
|May 2018 graduation||November 3, 2017|
|August 2018 graduation||November 3, 2017|
Applications received after the deadline may be considered as exceptions to policy. However, no exceptions will be made once the semester the student is applying for has concluded.
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure graduation requirements are met.
- Academic advisors help evaluate a student's record for graduation eligibility.
- The Office of the Registrar ensures completion of general education requirements, overall GPA and minimum credit requirements for degree.
Deadline for completion of requirements for degree
- All degree requirements must be completed by the end of the semester in which the degree is to be conferred.
- A grace period is provided for students who are waiting for a grade change, transcript, test score, etc.
- All requirements must be met by the end of the last business day within twenty days from the conferral date.
- In the case that a student does not complete all degree requirements within the grace period, he/she will be required to reapply for graduation the next semester.