You're about to graduate — congratulations! As a final step in receiving your degree, complete the graduation application.
Graduate fee: A non-refundable graduation fee will be assessed to your account each time you apply for graduation*.
*(The fee is $55 for graduate students; $40 for undergraduates)
Applications must be received in the Office of the Registrar before:
|Fall 2021 Graduation||March 5, 2021||May 2022|
|Spring 2022 Graduation||Nov. 5, 2021||May 2022|
|Summer 2022 Graduation||Nov. 5, 2021||May 2022|
|Fall 2022 Graduation||March 4, 2022||May 2023|
Certificate application deadline: Second Friday of anticipated semester of completion
Applications received after the deadline may be considered as exceptions to policy. However, no exceptions will be made once the semester the student is applying for has concluded.
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure graduation requirements are met.
- Academic advisors help evaluate a student's record for graduation eligibility.
- The Office of the Registrar ensures completion of general education requirements, overall GPA and minimum credit requirements for degree.
Deadline for completion of requirements for degree
- All degree requirements must be completed by the end of the semester in which the degree is to be conferred.
- A grace period is provided for students who are waiting for a grade change, transcript, test score, etc.
- All requirements must be met by the end of the last business day within twenty days from the conferral date.
- In the case that a student does not complete all degree requirements within the grace period, he/she will be required to reapply for graduation the next semester.