You're about to graduate — congratulations! As a final step in receiving your degree, complete the graduation application.
Graduate fee: A non-refundable $35 graduation fee will be assessed to your account each time you apply for graduation.
Applications must be received in the Office of the Registrar before:
|Fall 2018 Graduation||April 2, 2018||May 2019|
|Spring 2019 Graduation||November 2, 2018||May 2019|
|Summer 2019 Graduation||November 2, 2018||May 2019|
|Fall 2019 Graduation||March 8, 2019||May 2020|
|Spring 2020 Graduation||November 1, 2019||May 2020|
|Summer 2020 Graduation||November 1, 2019||May 2020|
|Fall 2020 Graduation||March 6, 2020||May 2021|
|Spring 2021 Graduation||November 6, 2020||May 2021|
|Summer 2021 Graduation||November 6, 2020||May 2021|
Certificate Application Deadline: 2nd Friday of anticipated semester of completion
Applications received after the deadline may be considered as exceptions to policy. However, no exceptions will be made once the semester the student is applying for has concluded.
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure graduation requirements are met.
- Academic advisors help evaluate a student's record for graduation eligibility.
- The Office of the Registrar ensures completion of general education requirements, overall GPA and minimum credit requirements for degree.
Deadline for completion of requirements for degree
- All degree requirements must be completed by the end of the semester in which the degree is to be conferred.
- A grace period is provided for students who are waiting for a grade change, transcript, test score, etc.
- All requirements must be met by the end of the last business day within twenty days from the conferral date.
- In the case that a student does not complete all degree requirements within the grace period, he/she will be required to reapply for graduation the next semester.