Since 1895 we have been driven by our Benedictine values. We welcome students from all faiths, viewpoints and backgrounds. We believe in the exchange of ideas that occur in a diverse and inclusive atmosphere. Our students think, pray and live with heart.
The Benedictine tradition of educating the whole you
Founded on our four core values of faith, reason, service, and community, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and global learning environment.
|1,282 undergraduate students, 277 graduate students||12:1 student-to-faculty ratio, all classes taught by faculty|
|$19 million in scholarships and gift aid awarded last year||Average class size 12-14 students|
|100% of first-year students with need receive aid||Scholarships ranging from $100 to full tuition|
Our students are known not only for the transformation they create on campus, but for their ability to lead through service after graduation. Explore our academic programs to see how you can achieve your goals as a Saint.
Commitment to Diversity and Equity
We educate students to transform our world for peace and justice.
Facts and Resources
|Diversity and Equity Center provides a safe place, resources, and staff to support students||Veteran's Center and VA Representative provides support on campus|
|AHANA Connections (orientation) designed specifically for students of color and first-generation college students||Student services help international students settle in the U.S.|
|Bias Impact Response Team||Green Dot Bystander Awareness Training for all incoming students|
The perfect location
- One hour from Seattle and two hours from Portland
- Sea-Tac International Airport is only 45 minutes away
- Mt. Rainier, national parks, deciduous rain forests, and ocean beaches
- Free local transportation in Thurston county (with your Saints ID Card)
- Minutes from downtown Olympia, home to a vibrant arts community as well as the State Capitol
- Olympia/Lacey ranks well on "Best Cities" lists, including Kiplinger's, Forbes and Sperling's, for its transit systems, business environment and low crime rate