Successful events require detailed information: number of attendees, meeting and dining needs, preferred dates and times, schedules, speakers' needs, insurance information, set-up requirements and much more. Promoting the event also requires time and the use of specific site location information. It's never too early to discuss your needs and requirements.
Hal and Inge Marcus Pavilion
Available exhibit space of 17,500 square feet on the main floor combined with a mezzanine area of 13,600 square feet, Marcus Pavilion provides more than 31,000 square feet of flexible exhibit space. It is an ideal facility for athletic events, concerts, trade shows, meetings, festivals, auctions, large banquets, graduations, or receptions.
Marcus Pavilion's large size, with extended seating capacity, provides flexibility and versatility in both use and arrangement.
- Athletic seating capacity for more than 3,200.
- On floor dining seats 900 guests.
- Theater style set will seat 3,000 comfortably.
- Drop-down ceiling curtains divide the main floor into thirds.
- Retractable upper bleachers make possible the use of one or both mezzanines for additional seating and/or display.
- Limitless set up options.
- The Pavilion's Cheney Room accommodates approximately 30 people for hospitality or more intimate meetings.
- Ideal for large gatherings.
The Norman Worthington Conference Center
A complex with wireless internet and beautifully carpeted interior that offers diverse options for your meetings and event needs. The center has 4,752 square feet of open area which can be partitioned into two large rooms. Each half has its own large drop down ceiling screen as well as a ceiling mounted LCD projector. The center can be further divided into four smaller rooms of approximately 1,100 square feet each. The sky-lit lobby is ideal for receptions, art exhibits, and conference breaks.
Available equipment and accessories at Norman Worthington Conference Center:
- Assistive listening system
- Dance floor
- Baby grand piano
- Audio/visual equipment and accessories
- Staging and platforms
- Back drop curtains
- Wireless internet
- RV hookups
Number of guests accommodated depending on seating arrangement:
|Configuration||Full room||1/2 room||1/4 room|
*For served meals the maximum seating is 224