Our Promise to you, Saint...
We believe that students who make an investment in career planning have more successful outcomes. As a cohort of Saints Promise students, you have the opportunity to:
- purposely engage with your faculty advisors to connect your academic program to your career goals
- meet potential employers to learn the needs of the economy
- get advice from Saint Martin’s alumni
- participate in activities designed to help you learn where your talents and interests are
- complete an internship to gain valuable experience, and more….
We are confident that when you follow these steps, you will have a successful outcome. If you do not secure employment or graduate school within six months of Commencement, after completing the terms of the Saints Promise opt-in form, Saint Martin’s will guarantee a three-month paid internship or tuition-free enrollment to a Saint Martin's graduate program* for one semester**.
Contact Ann Adams, Associate Dean and Director, in the Center for Career and Calling to learn more, or to get help with completing your opt-in form to join the Saints Promise program!
*Three-year Saints Promise students will only be eligible for tuition-free enrollment into a graduate program; they will not be eligible for the three-month paid internship
**Terms and conditions apply.
Ready to join?
Sign the opt-in form today! Once you opt-in, you will receive an email from the Center for Career and Calling to talk about next steps. As always, you can reach out to us if you have any questions about this exciting program. You can contact Ann Adams, Associate Dean.
Saints Promise Documents
- Saints Promise Student and Family Guide
- Four-year Saints Promise Outline
- Four-year Saints Promise Matrix
- Three-year Saints Promise Outline (Running Start/Dual Enrollment students)
- Three-year Saints Promise Matrix (Running Start/Dual Enrollment students)
Thank You Supporters!
Thank you to all the amazing supporters of this program!
Network for Vocation in Undergraduate Education (NetVUE) Grant
Puget Sound Energy Powerful Partners Grant
Alumni and Friends of Saint Martin's University
Connecting with us!
Making connections is what we do. If you are a student or alumni, we help prepare you for the job market. If you're an employer, we'd love to introduce you to our Saints.
Connect with us and we'll connect you!
Associate Dean of Students
Director of Career Development
Hours and location
Old Main, room 257
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.