First-year or transfer students
Pacific Lutheran University is the host college for senior Army ROTC in the south sound region. PLU allows full-time students to cross-enroll and take military science classes for a $50 fee. Saint Martin's students do not need to apply to PLU. The Army ROTC Scholarship covers 100 percent of tuition and fees.
Book allowance is $1,200 per year, and the monthly ROTC stipend is: $420 for first-year, sophomores, juniors and seniors.
Students at Saint Martin's who are receiving an Army ROTC scholarship are eligible to receive Saint Martin's room and board. Eligibility is evaluated at the beginning of each semester and the student must be living on campus. The scholarship is capped at the University's double room rate and the silver meal plan.
Deadline for application
- Current high school seniors must create an account with “GoArmy” before January 10 of the academic year they wish to join Army ROTC. All documents must be uploaded and interview conducted before Feb. 28.
- Current high school juniors must apply after June 12 because high school seniors have priority. Juniors are encouraged to apply ASAP so they are among the first seniors considered for the next academic school year.
- Transfer students must contact Danl A. Connelly to set up an interview.
Who to contact for additional information
Danl A. Connelly, GS
Army ROTC Career Counselor/Scholarship Officer
Pacific Lutheran University
124th St, Memorial Gymnasium
Links to application process
- First, Create a GO ARMY account.
- Second, complete the four year army ROTC scholarship application.