As a student accepted or enrolled in a diploma, associate, baccalaureate, or graduate degree nursing program, you can receive funding for tuition, fees, and other educational costs.
In exchange, you must work at an eligible facility with a critical shortage of nurses—a Critical Shortage Facility (CSF)—upon graduation.
We give funding preference depending on your financial need.
You must be:
- a U.S. citizen (born or naturalized), a national, or a lawful permanent resident;
- enrolled—or accepted for enrollment—in a professional nursing degree program at an accredited school of nursing in the U.S.;
- beginning classes no later than September 30;
- free from any federal judgment liens;
- free from an existing service commitment;
- not overdue on a federal debt.
Apply for the Nurse Corps Scholarship Program