Join us on Aug. 7, 2020!
Register as an individual for $150 or with a foursome for $600. There are four divisions in this tournament;
- Open - This division is open to ALL golfers.
- Alumni - In order to participate in this division, your team must contain AT LEAST 2 alumni.
- Mixed - In order to participate in this division, your team must contain AT LEAST 2 women.
- Senior - In order to participate in this division, your team must contain AT LEAST 3 participants age 55 and over.
Golf registration includes admission to the Backswing Banquet, immediately following the tournament. Additional guests may enjoy the banquet for $35 per person. Children are welcome, $10 ages 6-11 (5 and under eat free).
Our annual Golf Classic is the University's largest fundraiser for Saint's Athletics. The event draws alumni, businesses, sponsors and donors of Saint Martin's University together for some friendly tournament competition and kicks-off Reunion Weekend!
Each of our student athletes – be they golfers, goalies, pitchers, sprinters or point guards – draws inspiration from your generous support. Because or your commitment to our Saints athletes, you help students to succeed on the court, field, green and in the classroom. Thank you for supporting Saints Athletes!
Thank you for supporting Saints Athletics!
How your support helps
Each of our student-athletes — be they golfers, goalies, pitchers, sprinters or point guards — draws inspiration from your generous commitment. Because of your support, Saints athletes succeed on the court, field, green, and in the classroom.
Thank you for playing such an important role in the success of the Saint Martin’s community.
Our 2019 sponsors:
- Batdorf & Bronson Coffee Roasters
- Bon Appetit
- Cadaretta Wines
- Capitol City Press
- Charles Schwab
- FORMA Construction
- Gordon and Kathy Beecher
- Hotel RL
- Keyhole Valley Brewing
- Mayan Family Restaurants
- McKinney's Appliance
- O'Blarney's Irish Pub
- Olympia Orthopaedic Associates
- Pints & Quarts
- State Farm Insurance, Rocco Turpin, Agent
- Squaxin Island Tribe
- Reasons Wine
- Rick Smith '66 HS
- The ThomsenGroup Inc.
- Top Rung Brewing, Lacey
- TwinStar Credit Union
- US Bank Home Mortgage
- Washington Orthopaedic Center