Saturday, Aug. 8, 2020 (new date)
The Saint Martin's University Food & Wine Festival combines two important Benedictine values: community and stewardship. As we sample great wine and delicious food, we support students' educational dreams. Join us for the best happy hour in town while celebrating Saint Martin's 125th anniversary.
Festival rescheduled for Aug. 8
The health and wellness of our community is our highest priority. In light of concerns raised with the recent coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in our state, we are rescheduling the Festival. This new summer date will allow the event to be moved outside and to be bigger and better.
Please note both events are 21+ older events. For questions, contact Bobby Hanna, email@example.com.
Vote for the best!
All Festival guests will have a chance to vote for the best wine, beer and food. Voting will take place between 4-7 p.m., with winners announced at 7:30 p.m.
People’s Choice Awards will be given in the following categories:
- Best Red Wine
- Best White Wine
- Best Winery
- Best Brewery
- Best Bite
Want to support the Festival?
Ready to become a sponsor?
Interested in being a vendor?
We are excited to share your delicious offerings with Festival attendees. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
2020 Festival sponsors
- Headliner: Twinstar Credit Union
- VIP Room: Event Planning Specialists LLC
- VIP Room: Bon Appétit
- VIP Shellfish: Olympia Oyster House
- Wine: Hanson Motors
- Beer: O'Blarney's
- Food: Red Wind Casino
- Champagne: Holiday Inn Express
- Sparkling Wine: Hotel RL
- Rosé: South Sound Family Dentistry
- Media: Thurston Talk
- DJ Music: Creative Office
- Print: Ironseele
- Volunteer Hospitality: Lucky Eagle Casino
- Volunteer Food: Meconis
- Entertainment: Evergreen Direct Credit Union
- Scholarship: Duncan Insurance
- Scholarship: Connoly, Tacon & Meserve
- Scholarship: Flowstate Creatives
- Tasting Card: Harley Davidson