Graduating undergraduate and graduate students, it's your final semester ... the end is in sight! Here's your checklist to help prepare you for Commencement.
- Apply for graduation.
- Order your announcements.
- Plan to attend the Baccalaureate Mass and Hooding Ceremony (held on Friday, May 11 at 4:30 p.m.). Both bachelor degree candidates and master degree candidates will be hooded immediately following the mass.
- RSVP for any departmental celebrations.
- Participate in Career Services' Saints Have a Plan campaign.
- Pick up your cap, gown, hood and six (6) commencement tickets at Graduation Fair on Thursday, May 3 from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. in the Norman Worthington Conference Center.
- If you can't make it to Graduation Fair, stop by the Student Financial Services Center to settle your balance and learn more about exit loan counseling.
- On Commencement day, arrive at the Old Main Grand Staircase by 9 a.m., dressed in your regalia. We recommend that you leave any personal items with your guests.
- Walk across the commencement stage, exhale, and smile! Congratulations!
- Watch for an email from GradImages regarding your graduation photos and proofs.
- Pick up your diploma at the Office of the Registrar on or after June 12.