Saint Martin's University is saddened by the news of the closure of Concordia University. Led by our Benedictine values of hospitality and community, Saint Martin's stands ready to assist students searching for a higher education home following Concordia's closure.
Saint Martin's University would be honored to offer transfer students a place to complete their educational journey. Saint Martin's offers 29 majors, 11 graduate programs and five certificate programs, as well as 13 NCAA Division II varsity sports.
For students transferring from Concordia, we offer the following:
- No application fees for undergraduate or graduate students.
- 100 percent of eligible Concordia credits accepted, with up to 90 credits applied to their degree.
- Transfer scholarships between $8,000 - $14,000, renewable annually for undergraduate students.
- An additional $6,000 renewable scholarships for undergraduate students.
- Concordia athletes can reach out to our coaching staff about potential playing opportunities.
- A 1-week admissions decision for undergraduate and graduate applications, upon all materials being submitted.
Contact information for admissions:
- For undergraduate transfer students, contact Caitlin Gordon, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-438-4594.
- For graduate students, contact Chantelle Marker at email@example.com or call 360-412-6128.
More about Saint Martin's:
Located just two hours north of Portland and an hour south of Seattle, Saint Martin's Unversity is a non-profit, faith-based university that shares Concordia's commitment to providing the highest quality education. Founded in 1895, Saint Martin's believes in empowering students to pursue a lifetime of learning and to make a positive difference in their lives and in the lives of others through the interaction of faith, reason, and service. Learn more about Saint Martin's recent rankings and awards.