3.21GIVE: Saint Martin's Day of Giving
3.21GIVE is Saint Martin's annual day of giving held on March 21 (Saint Benedict’s Day). This is a day for all of the Saint Martin’s community to make a difference in the lives of current and future students by supporting the University that means the most to them and will in turn make a profound impact on students and the services that support them.
Be a social media ambassador
Consider volunteering as a social media ambassador! Social media ambassadors are volunteers who give and encourage others to do the same in support of the University. They are key to the success of 3.21GIVE! It’s easy and doesn’t take much time. Here are some ways you can help:
- Post your own photo or video with the below graphics of how you give back as a volunteer, event attendee, or supporting an activity or program. Use #321GIVE in your posts.
- Share posts from the Saint Martin's University Facebook, Saint Martin's Alumni Facebook and the Saints Athletics Facebook pages.
- Make your own gift, share updates, and challenge your friends
Profile cover photos:
- Facebook Profile Cover Photo: Click here to download
- LinkedIn Profile Cover Photo: Click here to download
Images for posts:
Save the date:
- #321GIVE is March 21! I’m giving to support current and future Saints! www.stmartin.edu/321GIVE
- The countdown is on! Participate in #321GIVE by making a gift to what matters to you most: www.stmartin.edu/321GIVE
- Count me in! I plan to give on #321GIVE to support Saint Martin's students: www.stmartin.edu/321GIVE
After you make your gift on March 21 messaging:
- I gave to help Saints on #321GIVE. Join me and make a gift at www.stmartin.edu/321GIVE!
- I gave on #321GIVE. You can, too. Visit www.stmartin.edu/321GIVE and make your gift now.
How to support
Participation is the goal of 3.21GIVE. Whether your gift is $1,000 or $25, every gift is appreciated and adds up to make a profound impact on the Saint Martin's experience. There are three ways you can contribute during 3.21GIVE:
- Donate online at www.stmartin.edu/321GIVE via the secure online giving page where you may make your gift via credit or debit card. Note: The event website will be live closer to the event date.
- Call us between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. on March 21 at 360-438-4366 and we can take your credit card gift over the phone.
- Mail a check (noted it is for 3.21GIVE) on or before March 21 to:
Saint Martin’s University
Office of Institutional Advancement
5000 Abbey Way SE
Lacey, WA 98503
3.21 GIVE is a fun 24-hour, online fundraising event encouraging the Saint Martin's community to support their favorite area of the University. The annual event is on March 21 each year.
Where does my gift go?
100% of your gift will be directed toward the area(s) of the University that you choose. Common choices are The Fund for Saint Martin's (the University's greatest needs), scholarships and financial aid, and Saints Athletics.
What other ways can I give that's not online?
You may call the Office of Institutional Advancement at 360-438-4366 and provide your payment information over the phone. You may also mail in a check with "3.21GIVE" on the memo line to Saint Martin's University / Office of Institutional Advancement / 5000 Abbey Way SE / Lacey, WA 98503.
Are my contributions tax-deductible?
Yes, your gift is tax-deductible. You will receive an email confirmation and a mailed letter as your receipt for tax purposes.
How do I decide where to direct my gift?
There are many giving opportunities at Saint Martin's. Choose an area that impacted your own experience or your student's experience. We encourage gifts to The Fund for Saint Martin's because funds are then able to be directed to the University's greatest needs with examples ranging from student scholarships to new classroom technology and lab equipment.
Can I set up a pledge or a monthly gift?
Yes, you may set up a pledge or monthly gift. Please contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at (360) 438-4366 or email@example.com to do so.