3.21GIVE: Saint Martin's Annual Day of Giving
3.21GIVE is Saint Martin's annual day of giving, held on March 21 (Saint Benedict’s Day). This is a day for all of the Saint Martin’s community to make a difference in the lives of current and future students by supporting the University that means the most to them and will in turn make a profound impact on students and the services that support them.
Be a social media ambassador
Consider volunteering as a social media ambassador! Social media ambassadors are volunteers who give and encourage others to do the same in support of the University. They are key to the success of 3.21GIVE! It’s easy and doesn’t take much time. Here are some ways you can help:
- Update your Facebook profile picture (CLICK HERE) and cover photo (CLICK HERE) with official 3.21GIVE images.
- Share posts from the Saint Martin's University Facebook and Saint Martin's Alumni Facebook pages.
- Post your own photo or video (in your Saints gear) of how you give back as a volunteer, event attendee, or supporting an activity or program. Use #321GIVE in your posts.
- Make your own gift, share updates, and challenge your friends.
How to support
Participation is the goal of 3.21GIVE. Whether your gift is $1,000 or $25, every gift is appreciated and adds up to make a profound impact on the Saint Martin's experience. There are three ways you can contribute during 3.21GIVE:
- Donate online at give.stmartin.edu via the secure online giving page where you may make your gift via credit or debit card
- Call us between the hours of 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. on March 21 at 360-438-4366 and we can take your credit card gift over the phone
- Mail a check (noted it is for 3.21GIVE) on or before March 21 to:
- Saint Martin’s University
- Office of Institutional Advancement
- 5000 Abbey Way SE
- Lacey, WA 98503