Saint Martin's is committed to providing gainful employment information regarding several of our programs including: education administration (certification only), guidance and counseling (certification only), teacher certification (elementary, secondary and special), construction management, engineering management fundamentals, entrepreneurship and innovation management, and lean methodology and six sigma green belt certification.
What information do we provide?
The information includes possible careers, normal time of program completion, tuition, housing and fees*, and placement rates for students that gain their certification. This information is from students that completed their certification in 2017-2018.
- Education leadership and administration (certification only)
- Guidance and counseling (certification only)
- Teacher certification
- Construction management
- Engineering management fundamentals
- Entrepreneurship and innovation management
- Lean methodology and six sigma green belt certification