Ask the registrar

Change of major, minor, concentration, certificate or advisor

Change of name or address

This is the form to change your address or name in the Saint Martin's University database.

Complete withdrawal from Saint Martin's University

This is the form to completely withdraw from Saint Martin's University.

CORE course substitute/waiver

Course add/drop form

(Only for use if Self-Service is unavailable)

Direct study request

Form for a student to propose a course of study.

Enrollment verification

This is the form used to verify enrollment through signatures from your professor.

FERPA release of information form

This authorizes the records office to release your academic information to a third party (i.e. parents, family, legal guardians).

FOCUS program information

Learn more about the FOCUS program at Saint Martin's University.