Break housing extension request form

All residents are required to move out of the residence halls 24 hours after their last final or on Dec. 12 at noon, which ever comes first. However, in some cases an extension may be granted. Use this form to request an extension. Extension requests must be received by 5 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 1. Late requests may not be considered, but if approved will be subject to a $30 surcharge.

Damage deposit refund request form

Fall semester early arrival request

General housing application

Housing application and contract

Housing contract and deposit

New student enrollment completion for first-year and transfer students

Housing exempt form

This housing requirement is a condition of enrollment which must be met throughout the academic year and includes both fall and spring semesters.

Housing exemption request form

For returning students

Students seeking an exemption based on the upon the criteria above must complete the form below and supply supporting documentation in order to receive approval from Housing and Residence Life before making off-campus living arrangements.

Meal plan change form

Not returning form

Form for students who are not planning to return to Saint Martin’s University or the residence halls for the approaching semester.