We are a community that cares.
Connect with resources, people, and services on campus to get the support you need.
On-campus emergency number: 9-911
Non-emergency situations requiring police response: 360-459-4333
SMU Office of Public Safety: 360-438-4555 or ext. 4555
Sign up for SMU Emergency Alerts to receive emergency notifications.
- Academic calendar
- BIRT (Bias Impact Response Team)
- Br. Lawrence Vogel, O.S.B. Staff Professional Development Program (SPDP) Application
- Campus bookstore / SMU Textbook Program
- Campus bookstore Adoptions and Insights Portal (AIP) (use your stmartin.edu login)
- Campus directory
- Campus map
- Campus photo gallery
- Coronavirus updates
- Employee benefits
- Employee handbook
- Events calendar
- Faculty handbook and bylaws
- Lacey Makerspace
- Saints Care
- Space allocation proposal
- Student handbook
- Title IX
Need to schedule transportation?
Need marketing services?
MarCom can help! Check resources below or fill out a project proposal.
Planning an event?
Internal event registration: Reserve a space for a faculty or staff meeting/event on campus.
External event proposal: Planning to host or co-sponsor an event with external partners on campus? (Note: Submission of this request does not guarantee approval of hosting or co-sponsoring designation.)
- Reserve your space through EMS. Log in with your Saint Martin’s ID.
- Print and complete the external event proposal form.
- Scan and submit your external event proposal form online.
Join the Lacey Makerspace
Faculty and staff are eligible for free membership to this great on-campus resource. With high tech fabrication tools and education resources, you can become empowered as a maker, innovator or small business. Find out more here.