We are a community that cares.
Connect with resources, people, and services on campus to get the support you need.
On-campus emergency number: 9-911
Non-emergency situations requiring police response: 360-459-4333
SMU Office of Public Safety: 360-438-4555 or ext. 4555
Sign up for SMU Emergency Alerts to receive emergency notifications.
- Academic calendar
- BIRT (Bias Impact Response Team)
- Br. Lawrence Vogel, O.S.B. Staff Professional Development Program (SPDP) Application
- Campus bookstore
- Campus directory
- Campus map
- Campus photo gallery
- Coronavirus updates
- Employee benefits
- Employee handbook
- Faculty bylaws
- Faculty handbook
- Events calendar
- Saints Care
- Space allocation proposal
- Student handbook
- Title IX
Need to schedule transportation?
Need marketing services?
MarCom can help!
Plan an event
Internal event registration:
Reserve a space for a faculty or staff meeting/event on campus.
Saint Martin's event
External event proposal:
Ready to propose a hosted or co-sponsored external event on campus?
- Reserve your space through EMS. Log in with your Saint Martin’s ID.
- Print and complete the external event proposal form.
- Scan and submit your external event proposal form online.
Important: Submission of this request does not guarantee approval of hosting or co-sponsoring designation.