Celebrating Year of Student Success
We strive to provide opportunities for you to live out our core themes of faith, reason, service and community and equip you with the resources you need to be successful all year long.
On-campus emergency number: 9-911.
Non-emergency situations requiring police response: 360-459-4333.
SMU Office of Public Safety: 360-438-4555 or ext. 4555.
Sign up for SMU Emergency Alerts to receive emergency notifications.
Concerned about a Saint Martin's student?
- Academic calendar
- Br. Lawrence Vogel, O.S.B. Staff Professional Development Program (SPDP) Application
- Campus bookstore
- Campus directory
- Campus map
- Campus photo gallery
- Employee benefits
- Employee handbook
- Faculty bylaws
- Faculty handbook
- Events calendar
- Holiday schedule
- Saints Care
- Space allocation proposal
- Student handbook
- Title IX
Need to schedule transportation?
Contact: Marco Marmolejo
Need marketing services?
MarCom can help!
Plan an event
Internal event registration:
Reserve a space for a faculty or staff meeting/event on campus.
Saint Martin's event
External event proposal:
Ready to propose a hosted or co-sponsored external event on campus?
- Reserve your space through EMS. Log in with your Saint Martin’s ID.
- Print and complete the external event proposal form.
- Scan and submit your external event proposal form online.
Important: Submission of this request does not guarantee approval of hosting or co-sponsoring designation.