If you want to enroll in a course to fulfill requirements for a certification, work on pre-requisites for graduate school, or work on your professional or personal career goals you do NOT need to apply for admissions.

How to enroll for non-degree courses

  • Pick your course and campus (JBLM Main, JBLM-McChord)
  • Determine your method of payment*
  • Complete the non-degree registration form
  • Deliver or send it to your intended campus (or to JBLM McChord if it is for an online course)

Note: Students using GoArmyEd enroll in GoArmyEd first, and then in Saint Martin's Self-Service.

*If you are eligible for VA funding, tuition assistance, or other financial aid, you should speak with our staff during enrollment to make sure you have all the information and forms you need.