Thank you for applying to Saint Martin's University! We are here to help you guide you through the process.
Student mailing instructions
The Office of International Programs & Development at Saint Martin’s University provides an express mailing service called eShipGlobal that allows you to receive your documents from Saint Martin’s via FedEx, UPS or DHL. To submit a request to have your document(s) mailed to you, please follow the instructions provided below to create an eShipGlobal account & shipment.
How to create a shipment
- Register for a free eShipGlobal (“UEMS”) student/scholar account.
- Click the activation link sent to your email address to activate your account, then login to your account.
- Click “Receive Document from University” (or click the document icon, for the type of document you’d like to receive)
- Enter “Saint Martin’s University” in the university search box
- Select “Office of International Programs & Development” from the list of departments provided
- Select your preferred carrier/shipping service (FedEx, UPS or DHL)
- Select method of payment [Credit/debit card (Visa, Discover, MC & AMEX accepted) wire rransfer, or PayPal] then enter payment information
Once your payment has been processed, you will automatically receive a confirmation email and your shipping information will be sent to the University. Once the University has processed & shipped your document, you will automatically receive an email notification, confirming that your package is in transit and tracking information.
You may also track or check the status of your shipment at any time 24/7 by logging into your eShipGlobal account, downloading the UEMS mobile app (iOS & Google), or by contacting eShipGlobal customer service.