Students throughout the extended Saint Martin's learning community can take online classes to:
- Fulfill Saint Martin's degree requirements.
- Transfer credit to another college or university.
- Meet professional requirements or other personal educational goals.
- Try out a Saint Martin's class before applying for admission to an academic program.
Whether you are at home or away, stay connected with your instructors and your classmates using our online learning environment, MOODLE. If you are one of our military families, and move from western Washington, you can finish your degree requirements online—and graduate!
Are online courses right for me?
If the statements below describe you, there's a good chance you will find Saint Martin's University's online courses to be a good fit for you:
- I prefer to figure out course and assignment instructions on my own.
- I have good reading comprehension and I am comfortable expressing myself in writing.
- I am comfortable learning how to use new software and technologies.
- I take the initiative to ask for assistance when needed.
- I am an organized student and often do assignments ahead of time.
- I can continue the learning process without immediate feedback.
- I enjoy doing academic research using online sources.
Saint Martin's inventory of online courses in Moodle stands at 150…and growing! Subject areas include:
- Psychology, sociology
- Economics, history, political science
- Criminal justice, legal studies
- Accounting, business administration
- Art, English, writing, theatre arts
- Philosophy, religion
- Computer science, math
We offer psychology as a fully online bachelor's degree program.
For upcoming online courses, see course schedules.