Associate Professor, Business
"Business is everywhere, from the family dining room table to the multi-national boardroom. Wherever you fit in, we can help you succeed."
B.A. Northwest University, 1985; B.A. Leiden University (Netherlands), 1992; M.B.A. Saint Martin's University, 2002, Ph.D., Gonzaga University, 2007.
In addition to associate professor to the School of Business, Dr. Conant Manages a local steel products manufacturing company. Dr. Conant directed for-profit and non-profit entities in Europe for over ten years. He currently serves as a board member for the Association of Washington Business, Chairperson of the AWB Health Care Reform Committee, and is a member of the Washington State Health Benefit Exchange Board. He is also a member of the Institute for Operations Research and Management Sciences.
- Developing a Scalable Model to Analyze Expanding Data Sets: http://pubsonline.informs.org/doi/abs/10.1287/ited.2015.0137
- Institute for Operations Research and Management Sciences
- The Association of Washington Business
- Member, Association of Washington Business Board of Directors
- Member, Association of Washington Business Executive Committee
- Chair, Association of Washington Business Healthcare Reform Committee
- Member, Washington State Health Benefits Exchange Board
- Chair, Washington State Health Benefits Exchange Audit and Compliance Committee
Areas of interest:
- Operations Management
- Organizational Leadership
- Quality Management
- Organizational Behavior