Each day you plan to be on campus, please use this self-health check prior to coming to campus. This checklist will indicate if you have any symptoms that require you to stay home. This checklist does not provide clinical advice.
Are you showing ANY of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours?
- Fever of 100.4°F or higher, subjective fever, chills
- New coughShortness of breath, difficulty breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Acute generalized muscle pain (myalgias)
- Acute fatigue of sudden onset of discomfort/illness (malaise)
- Gastrointestinal symptoms, including nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- New or unusual headache
- New or unusual/unexpected congestion or runny nose
If you have ANY of the above symptoms:
- DO NOT COME TO CAMPUS.
- Follow the Saint Martin's COVID-19 Emergency Notification Process.
If you are showing NONE of the above symptoms and do come to campus, please remember to abide by the following guidelines:
- Review the Saint Martin's University Community Agreement.
- Bring and wear a mask or face covering in all spaces where you are required to wear one.
- Observe physical distancing guidelines.
- Keep an activity log to note spaces you access each time you are on campus.