We welcome you from around the world! To apply for undergraduate and graduate admission, all international students must demonstrate English proficiency by one of the following methods:
1. Submit an official score report from a test listed below with a score meeting the admission requirement:
|TOEFL (paper)||TOEFL (online)||IELTS (academic)||TOEIC||PTE (academic)||GTEC CBT||SAT (total score)||ACT (composite score)|
|Conditional admission: Concurrent status||480-524||54-70||5.0-5.5||600-699||42-47||1001-1125||960-1020||18-19|
|Conditional admission: Full-time ESL||479 or lower||53 or lower||4.5 or lower||599 or lower||41 or lower||1000 or lower||950 or lower||17 or lower|
2. Transfer from an accredited college or university in the U.S.
You must have a grade of B or higher in ENG 101 or ENG 102 completed within the previous three years before admission to Saint Martin's University.
3. Transfer from a partner language school.
You must have successfully completed the highest English level of the lanugage school. The English proficiency requirement will be waived for admissions purposes.
Partner language schools include the following:
- ELS Educational Services Inc.
- Successful completion of ELS level 112 Intensive Program - English for Academic Purposes required