Join us as we celebrate the beginning of the academic journey of our new Saint Martin’s students on Friday, Aug. 28 at 1:30 p.m. in Hal & Inge Marcus Pavilion. Students will meet at the Grand Staircase and head toward the Pavilion, signifying the walk they will take when they process for their own commencement four years later. Faculty and staff will be waiting for the students as they enter the Pavilion and will welcome them into the University community.
All are welcome to this one hour ceremony.
- 12:30 p.m. - Cabinet/faculty/board may start robing in Charneski Recreation Center
- 1:20 p.m. - Faculty/stage party proceeds to the Pavilion from Charneski Recreation Center
Families and staff
- 1 p.m. - Pavilion seating opens up to families and staff
- 1 p.m. - Students meet at Grand Staircase with their orientation groups
- 1:25 p.m. - Students start procession from Grand Staircase to the Pavilion