- Plan. The sooner you start planning the better. Set-up an appointment to meet with the Office of Study Abroad today.
- Research. After your appointment, start researching programs that fit your priorities and needs. Consider the following aspects:
- Length of program: year-long, semester, short-term
- Financial aid eligibility and scholarship opportunities
- Credit-bearing vs. non-credit-bearing
- Decide. Schedule a second visit to finalize your chosen program.
- Apply. Fill out the Study Abroad approval packet.
- Finalize. Complete other Study Abroad requirements:
|Spring 2019 programs (not including study tours)||Oct. 1, 2018|
|Spring and summer 2019 study tours and initial deposit||Nov. 12, 2018|
|Summer 2019 study abroad programs||Feb. 11, 2019|
|Fall 2019 programs||April 1, 2019|
|2018-2019 non-credit education abroad programs||Program dependent|