The Center for Scholarship and Teaching has a rich tradition of curating and delivering innovative and transformative learning opportunities for over a decade.
How can you get involved?
- New Faculty Orientation Program
- Friday Faculty Lunch Program
- Summer Workshops
- Writing Across the Curriculum
- Sustainability Program and Learning Garden
- Writing Retreats at the Lambert Lodge
Friday Faculty Lunch Program
The Friday Faculty Lunch Program, in existence since 2003, features presentations by Saint Martin’s faculty on pedagogy, faculty scholarship, and timely subjects. Staff and faculty are invited to the series which is held at 11:30 a.m. in Harned Hall 117. The lunch program begins in late September and continues throughout the school year when classes are held on the main campus. A light lunch and beverages are served.