The Center for Scholarship and Teaching has a rich tradition of curating and delivering innovative and transformative learning opportunities for over a decade.
How can you get involved?
- New Faculty Orientation Program
- Friday Faculty Lunch Program
- Summer Workshops
- Writing Across the Curriculum
- Sustainability Program and Learning Garden
- Writing Retreats at the Lambert Lodge
Friday faculty lunch program
Our Friday Faculty Lunch Program brings staff and faculty members together to attend presentations by Saint Martin’s faculty on pedagogy, faculty scholarship, and timely topics. A light lunch and beverages are served.
Service learning resources
- Overview of the social-justice model for service-learning by Susan Benigni Cipolle
- Raising change: Community farming as long-term ecological protest by Dr. Jeff Crane
- Service-learning and academic success: The links to retention research by Dan Simonet, AmeriCorps*VISTA
- Why we must show empathy toward the other by Astrid Serrano
- Service-learning and social justice: Engaging students in social change by Susan Benigni Cipolle
- Campus support
- Faculty learning
- Teaching materials