The Center for Scholarship and Teaching has a rich tradition of curating and delivering innovative and transformative learning opportunities for over a decade.
How can you get involved?
- Yearly Summer Workshops
- Writing Across the Curriculum
- Summer Institute On Teaching and Learning
- October Teaching and Learning Symposium
- Spring Diversity Institute
- Weekly Friday Faculty Lunch Program
- New Faculty Orientation Program
- Sustainability Program and Learning Garden
- Yearly Spring/summer Writing Retreats at the Lambert Lodge
Weekly Friday Faculty Lunch Program
The Friday Faculty Lunch Program, in existence since 2003, features presentations by Saint Martin’s faculty on pedagogy, faculty scholarship, and timely subjects at noontime on Fridays. Staff and faculty are invited to the series which is held in Harned Hall 117. The weekly lunch program begins in mid-October and continues throughout the school year when classes are held on the main campus. A light lunch and beverages are served.
Decisions on the year’s presentation program are decided by an advisory council of faculty and the center’s directors by Sept. 30 and announced the first week in October.
If you are interested in presenting a Friday Faculty Lunch session, contact Olivia Archibald by Sept. 10.