- Pursue a four-year ABET accredited Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) and a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering (MME), in a 4+1 hybrid BS/MS program.
- Non-competitive system: students who are qualified are accepted into the program.
- A wide variety of student activities, including student chapters of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), Society of Women Engineers (SWE), Engineers without Borders (WEB), and the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME).
- Complete service projects abroad while making contributions to the global community.
- A brand new lab building and world-class LEED platinum certified engineering building.
- Small class sizes where students will receive personalized attention and guidance from experienced licensed faculty.
- Saint Martin’s students have had internships or gone on to work with Boeing, Intel, state and federal government agencies, as well as local manufacturing and engineering firms.
The Mechanical Engineering degree program at Saint Martin's University teaches students how to create solutions for the research, design, and manufacturing of products and systems. Students are highly-engaged with faculty on a wide variety of projects and learn in a world-class LEED platinum certified engineering building.
- 33 semester hours of CORE requirements
- 32 semester hours of math and science courses
- 16 semester hours of general engineering courses
- 52 semester hours of mechanical engineering courses
"It has been said famously that science is about knowing while engineering is about doing. Yet in today’s world, engineers must be both discoverers and creators. In my classes, I seek to empower students by revealing the beautiful connections between nature, the physical world at large and engineering creativity."