The mechanical engineering degree program at Saint Martin's teaches students how to create solutions for the research, design and manufacturing of products and systems. Students are highly-engaged with faculty on a wide variety of projects and learn in a world-class LEED platinum certified engineering building.
- Pursue a four-year ABET accredited Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) and a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering (MSME), in a 4+1 hybrid BS/MS program.
- Non-competitive system: students who are qualified are accepted into the program.
- A wide variety of student activities, including student chapters of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), Society of Women Engineers (SWE), Engineers without Borders (WEB), and the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME).
- Complete service projects abroad while making contributions to the global community.
- A brand new lab building and world-class LEED platinum certified engineering building.
- Small class sizes where students will receive personalized attention and guidance from experienced licensed faculty.
- Saint Martin’s students have had internships and gone on to work with Boeing, Intel, state and federal government agencies, as well as local manufacturing and engineering firms.