"It has been said famously that science is about knowing while engineering is about doing. Yet in today’s world, engineers must be both discoverers and creators. In my classes, I seek to empower students by revealing the beautiful connections between nature, the physical world at large and engineering creativity."
- Curriculum tailored to both recent graduates and engineers with professional experience
- Students obtain enhanced engineering analysis and design skill tailored to professional objectives
- Evening and summer courses accomodate working professionals
- Teaching and research paid assistantships are available and encouraged
- Faculty have real-world experience in the subjects they teach
- Classes are held in the most environmentally friendly and energy efficient building with LEED Platinum Certification in the Western Hemisphere