Our innovative curriculum will transform your career and life by educating our students with:
- Hard skills (i.e., core business knowledge and quantitative skills)
- Soft skills (e.g., leadership, ethics, communication and teamwork)
- Competencies (e.g., critical thinking, problem solving, global perspectives, innovation and change)
Getting a Saint Martin’s MBA is the best investment in advancing your career and personal life. Our dedicated faculty and staff will assist you in the journey to achieving your goals.
Saint Martin’s innovative MBA curriculum is adaptable to recent graduates with or without professional experience. Our transformative MBA program will enrich your knowledge and insights, enhance your leadership and communication skills, expand your professional network, advance new career opportunities, and improve your personal development. Download our MBA program flyer.
Additional benefits include:
- The program operates on a five-term-per-year schedule. Students have the flexibility to choose their start term and the pace of their program. The program can be completed in as quickly as nine months. Download a MBA completion plan.
- Our high quality and committed faculty have real-world experience in the subjects they teach. We connect our students with the business community and non-profit organizations through class projects, invited speakers, and site visits.
- Classes are offered in late afternoon or evening to meet the needs of working professionals.
- Our MBA program offers a Healthcare Management Concentration that prepares students for leadership careers in the complex and rapidly evolving healthcare sector.
- Saint Martin's MBA program also offers a Finance and Accounting Concentration that enables students with an undergraduate accounting degree to receive an MBA and have sufficient academic credit to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) examination.
- Saint Martin's MBA program promotes global perspectives with a local focus on creating leadership and community impacts to enhance your career performance. We have business-focused study abroad opportunities in Europe and Asia.
The MBA program operates on a five-term-per-year schedule. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. However, to receive priority consideration for admission and scholarships, applications should be submitted by the priority deadline of the desired session.
- Fall 10 (August – October) -- July 15
- Fall 11 (October – December) -- September 1
- Spring 10 (January – March) -- December 1
- Spring 11 (March – May) -- February 1
- Summer (May – August) -- April 15
Saint Martin's University School of Business offers tracks specifically for Accounting and Business students who want to continue their education and complete a Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree.
- Proximity to the Washington state capital, healthcare services, technology companies, and non-profit organizations allows for access to quality internship opportunities.
- Study abroad opportunities are tied specifically to business curriculum in countries such as Germany, South Korea, China and Japan.