The MBA curriculum is adaptable to recent graduates with professional experience. Students will emerge with analysis and skills tailored to their professional objectives.
Additional benefits include:
- Faculty have real-world experience in the subjects they teach.
- Classes are offered in late afternoon or evening to meet the needs of working professionals.
- The program operates on a five-term-per-year schedule. This enables students to complete the required coursework (assuming no prerequisites are required) in just over one year if they are taking two classes per term. However, most students complete the degree in 18 to 24 months.
- Saint Martin's also offers a finance and accounting concentration that enables students with an undergraduate accounting degree to receive an MBA and have sufficient academic credit to sit for the Certified Public Account (CPA) examination.
- Saint Martin's also has business-focused study abroad opportunities in Europe and Asia.