- The program operates year-round
- The program consists of 30 semester credits and can be completed in 12 months by taking two (2) courses per term
- All classes are offered in the evening to accommodate working students
- Identify and research accounting principles and theories
- Critically analyze and interpret accounting data
- Become proficient in using accounting tools to make business decisions
- Present information in professional written and oral communications
The M.ACC. program operates on a five-term-per-year schedule. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. However, to receive priority consideration for admission and scholarships, applications should be submitted by the priority deadline of the desired session.
- Fall 10 (August – October) -- July 15
- Fall 11 (October – December) -- September 1
- Spring 10 (January – March) -- December 1
- Spring 11 (March – May) -- February 1
- Summer (May – August) -- April 15
Saint Martin's University has created an academic program specifically for undergraduate accounting students who want to continue their education and complete a Master of Accountancy (M.ACC.) degree in one additional year.