The education programs at Saint Martin’s interweave with one another, providing students with a wide spectrum of choice and flexibility. From the outset, education students participate in in-depth school and practicum work allowing them to interact with local teachers and principals. Faculty are professional educators with extensive, contemporary, real-world experience. Their knowledge in the field of education is coupled with skills in counseling, creating a climate of compassionate rigor. Our reputation for excellence so precedes us that 97% of our graduates find teaching jobs after graduation.
Additional benefits include:
- National accreditation
- Approved by the Washington State Board of Education
- Study abroad opportunities open doors to teaching internationally
- Two subject endorsements required to better prepare students for employability
- A rigorous educational environment in which faculty members work closely with their students
- Top employers includes public schools in Washington, Hawaii and California