What to expect at Saint Martin's
At Saint Martin’s the focus of educational studies is on the cultivation of best practices to facilitate learning and to administer learning programs. Graduates receive in-depth knowledge of the field of education combined with a focus area to meet their career needs.
Additional benefits include:
- National accreditation
- Study abroad opportunities open doors to teaching internationally
- Top employers includes public schools in Washington, Hawaii and California
- Ongoing experience in schools throughout the program
- Faculty are experienced educators with practical teaching experience
- Prepares you to use teaching principals in other settings
- Develops skills needed for a variety of service occupations
- Flexibility to meet partial certification requirements if interests change
The following career opportunities are available based on your area of focus:
- Early childhood education: Child care, parenting, child development services in related professions
- Health and fitness: Coaching, personal trainer, teaching fitness classes in non-school settings (e.g. YMCA)
- Community education: Education related activities in community agencies, churches, museums, advocacy groups, etc.
- Foundation studies in education and culture: Teaching overseas, tutoring, international education organization staff member
- STEM: Education related activities in museums, STEM advocacy agencies (i.e., Sierra Club), government agencies, etc.
For a complete list of professional applications, visit "What Can I Do With This Major?". For additional information about how Saint Martin’s can help you find the career for you, visit our Career Center.