At Saint Martin’s the focus of educational studies is on the cultivation of best practices to facilitate learning and to administer learning programs. Graduates receive in-depth knowledge of the field of education combined with a focus area to meet their career needs.
Additional benefits include:
- National accreditation
- Study abroad opportunities open doors to teaching internationally
- Top employers includes public schools in Washington, Hawaii and California
- Ongoing experience in schools throughout the program
- Faculty are experienced educators with practical teaching experience
- Prepares you to use teaching principals in other settings
- Develops skills needed for a variety of service occupations
- Flexibility to meet partial certification requirements if interests change
The following career opportunities are available based on your area of focus:
- Early childhood education: Child care, parenting, child development services in related professions
- Health and fitness: Coaching, personal trainer, teaching fitness classes in non-school settings (e.g. YMCA)
- Community education: Education related activities in community agencies, churches, museums, advocacy groups, etc.
- Foundation studies in education and culture: Teaching overseas, tutoring, international education organization staff member
- STEM: Education related activities in museums, STEM advocacy agencies (i.e., Sierra Club), government agencies, etc.
For a complete list of professional applications, visit "What Can I Do With This Major?". For additional information about how Saint Martin’s can help you find the career for you, visit our Career Center.
Applications are accepted on a continuing basis. For additional information on how to apply, please contact:
Old Main, room 476