To insure proper sequencing of courses, students planning to enter the program must consult an advisor from the College of Education and Professional Psychology prior to taking courses at the University. Formal acceptance to the program is required before students may register for basic courses in education.
- 40-46 semester hours of general education requirements
- 30-31 semester hours of pre-professional courses
- 60 semester hours of core courses
- Elementary education endorsement
- 14-40 semester hours of second/additional endorsement