Saint Martin's Ph.D. in leadership studies offers:
- Doctoral degree founded on a Benedictine liberal arts approach
- Rigorous yet practical courses grounded in prevailing theory and a social change/transformation orientation
- A collaborative approach to student and faculty relationships
- Preparation for leaders to contribute to the global society
- Close proximity to the state capitol, providing graduates local opportunities across a variety of sectors
Creating leaders to make a difference
“The Ph.D. in leadership is an interdisciplinary approach and is well aligned with the mission of Saint Martin’s University; it draws on all disciplines to inform leadership.” - Kathleen Boyle, Ph.D.
Applications for the 2020-2021 cohort of the Ph.D. in Leadership Studies program are now closed. 2021-2022 cohort applications will open in fall 2020.