Explore pre-health degree options at Saint Martin’s University, and plan the courses that will serve as groundwork for your future in patient care, medicine and research.
Saint Martin's pre-health majors
Who to Contact
Why Saint Martin's pre-health programs?
You will form close relationships with faculty while in the classroom, when conducting research, and through academic mentoring. Our well-rounded curriculum prepares students for the demands on the modern health professional. We offer individualized attention in our new state of the art classrooms and labs and encourage participating in internships and student-led research projects.
- New, state of the art facilities
- Personalized career advising
- Opportunitites to practice and improve public speaking skills
- Internship opportunities with community partners
- Low 1:12 student to faculty ratio and 7:24 lab sizes
- Partipation in student-led, inquiry-based capstone research projects
- Opportunities to be published alongside faculty members in peer-reviewed journals
- Well-rounded degree program includes social science and liberal arts coursework to prepare you for the MCAT
- Coursework includes general education required for professional and graduate programs