- Proximity to to Washington state capital allows for access to quality internship opportunities with government agencies, nonprofits, arts organizations, and businesses.
- Shaped by the Benedictine values of stewardship, community and listening with the ear of the heart, the program utilizes accessible media technologies such as cloud computing, mobile devices and social media, citizen journalism and digital media production to encourage creativity.
- While designed to provide a well-rounded understanding of the field of communication, students can choose to pursue a production-focused or more theoretically oriented course of study.
Communication studies at Saint Martin's is an interdisciplinary program that uses critical and cultural studies to understand the central role of communication in society, with a focus on social justice.
- 40-46 semester hours of CORE requirements
- 9 semester hours of Lower-Division courses
- 34 semester hours of Upper-Division courses
- 6 semester hours of Lower-Division courses
- 19 semester hours of Upper-Division and Elective courses